Saturday, April 4, 2020

NATURE HEALS !!! (opinion)

Nature Heals !!

In the matter of few months almost all of human lives are in an existential threat. Since past few days the nature and environment around us has dramatically changed and so is the human interaction with it. The largely crowded roads are vacant, people are locked down in their safe spaces i.e. home if they have one, most of the public spaces and services are closed, a large number of migrant populace are finding it worst to get meals for them and families, many of the people have lost their jobs, economy is on a standstill, the services and arrangements being done seems too small to cater to the rise of pandemic COVID-19. Amidst these situations, pollution levels are going down in some places of the planet, Dolphins are returning to their niche in Italy, nitrogen dioxide levels have fallen drastically, nature seems blossoming in quarantine time. We all are experiencing it, irrespective of which country we belong to or which part of the country we are living in. 

The unpredictable change in weather conditions, eruption of pandemic etc are all a signal of a larger catastrophe arising out of the exploitative interactions of humans with other species, resources and nature as a whole. The vandalism of nature and its resources being done by a single species is unprecedented in all manners. As a consequence we are facing the present challenge of existence hence we must live in harmony with nature else it’s only nature which will prevail. 

The rampant use of fertilizers and chemicals in the field have worsened the situation for a farmer to grow food profitably and meet the rising demands of the world. Once in a village I was walking by a farmer and we conversed about the agriculture and its situation in the village and fertilizers being used there, her remarks were the fertilizers are killing their land, she couldn’t see earthworms in her field now, the soil crust was becoming hard with application of fertilizers every year etc. She could see visible changes in the her land which was bothering her. 

The cost of input have increased many folds and people are not getting fair prices at the market. All these lead to a situation where essentials are getting difficult to be produced sustainably as the quantity and prices are increasing year after year and therefore is becoming cost ineffective. This leads to more land requirement for agriculture which in turn raises the cutting down of forest. We are significantly reducing our forest cover area. 

The reduced forest cover does play a role in variations in climatic change and hence change in rain pour resulting in distress for farmers and ultimately their migration to cities. Also it increases the interface between wild animals and human keeping both at risk.
    
I have reflected and thought that all the things being done by us i.e. human race is largely for the benefit of our existence. The increase in water and air pollution is evident of this. The aquatic animals life is at threat and many are on the verge of extinction. We for our benefits have wiped out certain terrestrial animals too.  All this because we as a species have become more individualistic. We have lost the value of cohabitation. We are doing very less to revive the nature and millions of species that we are cohabiting with. And over the world this the contemporary consensus that human beings are evolving. Further this is not only harming nature but our existence as a species too which we have not been able to address.

We need to learn from our ancestors and our culture to initiate the transformative restoration process of the nature. We need to come up with a lot of environmental friendly acts and measures that promotes ecological balance on earth. Be it in the field of Agriculture, Forest, Water, Air and environment as a whole.   
It’s not nature who is at stake but human existence on the planet. And if we continue living the way we are it’s not very far that nature will find its way of healing self.  
So we need to introspect whether it is needed and is judicious to follow the contemporary consensus blindly … “Nature Heals !!”



16 comments:

  1. Humans have destroyed a tenth of Earth’s remaining wilderness in the last 25 years and there may be none left within a century if trends continue. I believe it is actually humanity’s destruction of biodiversity that creates the conditions for new viruses and diseases such as Covid-19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, we must understand the value of nature else nature will show its real face in the way of new virus i.e, covid-19 and many more unknown viruses.


    Be ready to face curse of nature !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. work from home club

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. poker ace 99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. And I am glad that you followed..I was out of touch for quite some time.
      I will be more regular hence forth..:)

      Delete
  5. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. dewaqq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Email List Collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. http://67.225.205.140/ (10%)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. dewalego.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex.... I am glad that you read .....I was out of touch for quite some time...I will try to be more regular henceforth...

      Delete
  9. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. domino online

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Pkv Games

    ReplyDelete
  11. I respect what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back however I would expect by every one of the remarks this is working for you also. Poker88

    ReplyDelete
  12. I respect what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back however I would expect by every one of the remarks this is working for you also. situs judi online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True...We all are equally and more or less universally affected by the effects of this destruction both... Economically and Socially...Apart from psycological and spiritual senses..
      Hope through our small works we could build a collective consciousness..

      Delete